The New Chrysler 200 has been getting noticed by the Press for its award winning safety and performance, but do you know about the 200? You are shopping for a Toyota Camry, but did you know that the 200 offers more horsepower and better fuel economy? Here are a few other ways that a Chrysler 200 from Bill Luke stacks up against the Toyota Camry:
- Safety: The 2015 has been recognized as INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK. The New 200 aced all 5 crashworthiness tests - something the Toyota Camry did not. See for yourself: Chrysler 200 or Toyota Camry.
- Horsepower: The Chrysler 200 delivers 184 HP and the Toyota Camry 178.(Source)
- Fuel Economy: The Chrysler 200 delivers 36 MPG; the Toyota Camry 35.(Source)
- Warranty: Both have basic a 3/36 basic warranty, but the Chrysler 200 also features a 5 year/100,000 powertain warranty! Camry does not (60K).
- Bill Luke doesn't sell Camry. Seriously, Bill Luke has been family owned and operated since 1927. There are not many family owned dealers left, and we have been successful because we take great care of our customers!
There are many more benefits to explain, but at this point it's best to leave it to the professionals at Bill Luke. Call one our sales specialists today at 602-249-1234 or fill out the form to the right. If you prefer to browse our current inventory first (with real photos), please do so by clicking the link below.